Sunday, October 31, 2010

Proper British Halloween

Well, every year I say I'm going to escape dressing up for Halloween and every year I find myself in yet another costume! Even in the UK, where Halloween is more of an "American" thing, I managed to find a big Halloween party to go to. It was a party through the Guilty Pleasures club, which hosts a big party in London every month. Next month's theme is a slumber party.

Scary?

I decided to be a Japanese pop star. I even had fake silver lashes on.
Some fellow friends in costume
The entertainment at the club
The party was huge- the venue seemed like it was a theater and it had around 4-5 floors with balconies outside as well.
Right by the stage!
As you can see everyone was very happy and there was lots of dancing! I can't keep up with these British fools!

2 comments: