Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So Long Ice Days, Hello Tube Strike Day

So, there's a hot new excuse for getting out of work. Meet the tube strike day. Guaranteed to happen once a month and guaranteed to wreak so much havoc on the city you get a free pass to go home early (before 7pm) and a free excuse to be late in the morning :)

I actually had no problems on tube strike day- some lines are still open and it really didn't affect my journey. In fact it helped a little because the tube stopped at less stations and there were less people around.

In other news, I found the most divine breakfast ever. God must have been reading this blog and he answered my blog prayers. I think this might be in my top 5 breakfasts ever. It's incredible. The secret item is cold overnight oats in banana mango flavor from Pod. My mouth is watering right now thinking of it. It's soooo good, I can't even describe it! I tried to make cold overnight oats before in the past but totally failed, now I see why. These are incredible. It's the perfect sweetness and happiness in a bowl. 'Til morning, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment