Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stay tuned....

Yep. This is all I got again. I've spent a lot of time by Tower Bridge lately due to work, and I took this picture last night when I went out for a dinner break. I thought it was a nice sunset!


I promise I'll start posting more fun pics very very soon!!!

Today I had a nice London day out- the boy took me to see a musical called Shoes. It was pretty clever, and we saw it on the second to last day it was out in theatres! We did have a boozy lunch beforehand, so after the show we got coffee and sat out by the river.

Now that the weather is getting nicer, we have a whole list of English things to do for the summer, so be prepared for some exciting blog posts! My expat group also has several fun things planned for the summer including a trip to the Lake District. I also have something special planned for my 6 month anniversary of living in England :) So readers, stay tuned for some hardcore blog posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment