Thursday, April 21, 2011

Queso Lovers

I have the greatest friends! For example, meet the Tsukaharas!
They sent me a very special package this week
I wonder what it is...

....ah hah!!
Classic Tex Mex necessities for the upcoming Cinco de Mayo celebration!!
MmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmm cheesy American goodness!!

I'm so excited about my arsenal of queso supplies. The Europeans here love it so I will definitely have to host lots of Texan themed parties.
THANK YOU so much Danny and Mitzi for going through all the trouble of sending me these sticky treasures! (P.S. I saw how much it cost you guys to mail these....I am so touched that you went through all of that trouble...I am definitely buying you a NICE meal when you come to London!)

Right, I'm off on holiday to Croatia and Austria. We'll be going to Dubrovnik, Montenegro, Salzburg, Vienna, and Hallstatt. Fun blog posts await!!

No comments:

Post a Comment