Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

This morning the weather looked just as I would imagine London weather to look like- cold and dreary. I stopped to take some pictures again on my way to Westminster tube station.




Even when it's cloudy, it's still a fantastic city! Luckily, the weather got a lot sunnier during the day, and I found myself in Chelsea- the neighbourhood I'd like to find a flat in. I loved the area and had to take some photos to show you!



See the clear blue skies




There's lots of great shopping here!
Alright, there's really not much to report from today...it seems that it takes me an entire day to check one thing off the list. Yesterday was the cell phone, today was the bank. The bank was a lot more difficult for them to believe that I was a valid person to let open an account for. I was so grateful that I had grabbed some recent mail to sort through on the plane or else I wouldn't have enough to prove my existence (originals of bank statements, utility bills in the US). Some how in all of my hastiness of packing I forgot to pack more documents to prove my history. Slowly establishing myself here!

1 comment: